Saturday, September 9, 2017

NOOOO!!! Not my Legos... Why is Lego cutting 1,400 jobs?


When I was little I use to love playing with my legos.  It was a window to my adulthood where building legos is like building a business where you move the parts to create "artistic perfection".  In retrospect, nothing much has changed with legos. It seems difficult to innovate legos from a strategy perspective.  So my son pretty much plays with the same lego that I played with over three decades ago.  It is a case study on a dying business due to lack of innovation and vision.

For Free Agents, the bottom line is not to be a LEGO!  Constantly look at yourself and your business with a candid view.   And reinvent yourself and your business.   Legos are cool but growing your business is cooler...

LINK TO LEGO ARTICLE: 1,400 Lego jobs gone!

Best Regards & Success,

Chief Free Agent #1

P.S.  Check out our new community!






No comments:

Post a Comment